Oops, make that http://www.linuxrouter.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Austad, Jay
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2000 2:07 PM
To: 'tclug-list at lists.real-time.com'
Subject: RE: [TCLUG] To firewall or not to firewall...

The firewall should definitely be dedicated for maximum security.  If you
run a mailserver on it, and someone breaks in through the mailserver, then
they would have full access to your network.  Check out
http://www.linuxrouterproject.org.  You can use one of their boot floppies
to make a firewall.  You can customize the floppies also to add or remove
features.  You don't even need a hard drive in the machine with this.

Jay