You need to create static NAT entries to tell the router where to send
incoming packets.  The syntax varies based on which release of CBOS you're
using, but it's something like:

set nat static <your.static.ip.address> <port> <internal.ip.address> <port>

set nat static 204.204.204.1 80 10.0.0.2 80
would send all incoming packets destined for 204.204.204.1 (your IP
address on the internet) to 10.0.0.2 (your webserver) on port 80.  RTFM
for the syntax.

Adam Maloney
Systems Administrator
Sihope Communications