> > Dude, GNS and Tranmicro are selling those for like $65.
>
> They are selling CAS3 parts for that price, and I don't
> know what the CAS2 goes for today. When I bought it a few weeks
> ago, they were $85 each... and as I wrote, "OBO."

Not true.  TranMicro is selling 128MB sticks of PC133 Micron SDRAM.  It's
CAS2.  I just bought 2 sticks last week.  At least my bios _says_ it's
CAS2.

Gabe
Gabe Turner				       |  	   X-President,
UNIX Systems Administrator,		       | Assoc. for Computing Machinery
U of M Supercomputing Institute for	       |    University of Minnesohta
Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation    |       dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu

"No sir, I don't like it!"	- Mr. Horse in "Fire Dogs"