Why is your queue filling up so quickly?

You are using tcpserver and have entries in /var/qmail/control/rcpthosts
right?  If not, spammers are probably relaying through you.  I use qmail to
send out our financial subscription lists to millions of people a day, and I
only have 1130 messages sitting in my queue right now.  These are almost all
bounces.

Jay