> I have CodeWarrior for PalmOS (an older version...) and I am guessing that since
> it is a developer's tool, the debug mode is documented therein. PalmOS, unlike

Haven't looked into this yet, since I was temporarily sated by PocketC,
but does Palm have an SDK one can acquire that has all this info?

The debug mode on the Palm can be accessed by holding 'down' on the
up-down directional dealy while you hit the Reset button.  It's documented
in the Windows version of the software update under the 'More info'
section (and is, incidentally, the way to flash a working ROM into a
former store demo version.)

> Stumbling block - my programming skills are out-of-date, and I make no bones
> about it. Is someone interested in pursuing a project to make the PalmOS
> devices ever more linux-friendly? I think this is a worthy effort...

I might have some interest, in my copious spare time, but from the looks
of it, things're already pretty well covered with pilot-link and jpilot.

> Bill Layer

Michael Vieths
Foeclan at Winternet.Com