> Note:
> To Opt-In on future VersaCheck information, please click on the following link:
> http://www.globalzon2k.com/scripts/mfm_ae.asp?e=tclug-list@mn-linux.org
>
> To Opt-Out on future VersaCheck information, please click on the following link:
> http://www.globalzon2k.com/scripts/mfm_de.asp?e=tclug-list@mn-linux.org

Heh, this part amuses me the most.  I thought it was illegal (in many
places) to send spam _before_ someone has already opted in.  If you
Opt-In, you'll get more spam.  If you _don't_ Opt-Out, you'll get more
spam... Bah!  If you Opt-Out, they'll say, "Woo hoo!  Valid email address
ripe for the spamming!" and they'll sell it off and you'll get more spam.
Spammers die now.

<background> Apparently, some evil spammer just ran an address harvesting
script on our web site (www.smi.umn.edu), so I've been fighting off spam
for the last couple of weeks.  I'm _really_ getting sick of it.  Oh, so
much spam to out www and various user support aliases.  Grrrrr....

Gabe
Gabe Turner				       |  	   X-President,
UNIX Systems Administrator,		       | Assoc. for Computing Machinery
U of M Supercomputing Institute for	       |    University of Minnesohta
Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation    |       dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu

"No sir, I don't like it!"	- Mr. Horse in "Fire Dogs"