> If you've allready rebooted, find aa rescue disk and mount each partition to
> fogure out what is mounter where. Good luck, create backup before editing,
> and learn vi (or some other editor) instead of echo. ;)

As soon as I whacked the fstab file, I didn't reboot.  In working with
Unix at work (though really just a beginner) and from the limited
knowledge of Linux, I knew that it wouldn't take effect until I
rebooted.  Thanks to those who helped, I managed to rebuild the fstab
file.  Looked at about 3 different printouts, and figured out the rest.

The only thing now is that I lost my cdrom desktop link in gnome, and it
won't come back now.  Though, I do have my zip working, with a shortcut
link to boot!

Typically, I do use vi everyday at work.  Don't know why, but I did vi
in and look at the fstab file first.  But as I said, being a good
newbie, I was following directions when it said to echo that line into
fstab.  Learned a few things on this one....

Thanks,

Shawn