Heya, I did get OpenBSD to install, but it insists on ordering
	the nic cards it's way rather than my way, and I'm having problems
	with routing as a result.  The ftp install is pretty slick, but
	it took me a while to find a server that was reliable.  The IP
	was 128.10.252.10, and the path was /pub/os/OpenBSD/2.7/i386.
	The 'os' part is different from the OpenBSD default that you get
	prompted with.

	I'm trying to build a firewall (much like you I assume), and am
	having problems.  The machine has 3 nic cards, a 3COM PCI 10/100
	card, and two 3COM ISA 10 Mbit cards.  My goal is to put the PCI
	card on the internal protected network connected to a 10/100
	switch, use one of the ISA cards as the connection to the router
	(a little Cisco 675 with DSL service), and the other as the
	connection to a little 8 port 10 Mbit switch for a DMZ.

	I've got 5 usable IP addresses, so I want to use one for the
	card connected to the router, one for the card connected to the
	DMZ, and then the rest for a few small linux boxes in the DMZ.
	I'm planning on using a 10.x.x.x address for the other port on
	the firewall, and then using that range for the protected LAN
	and doing NAT for those boxes.

	The problems I'm having are as follows:

	OpenBSD sees the PCI card first, and insists on using that card
	as the connection to the router.  If I set up the routing tables
	manually I can probably get around that, but it seems to be a bit
	of a pain.  Anyway, as the order of the cards really doesn't
	matter for my application I decided to just use the order OpenBSD
	seems to favor.  If I can track down another one of those ISA
	cards I'll just replace th PCI card with a 10 Mbit card and not
	worry about it.

	Now my next problem, just to test, I set up a very relaxed set
	of IP filtering rules (basically pass everything from any port
	to any other port).  Machines in the DMZ can ping the port they
	are connected to, and they can even ping the protected LAN port,
	but they can't reach the PCI card to get out to the rest of the
	world.  I figure I've still got a problem with the routing tables.

	Anyway, does anyone know of a good resource for configuring
	routing on xBSD?  The theory is the same as for linux, but the
	syntax is different enough that I'm getting confused.

	I did pick up "Building Linux and OpenBSD Firewalls" (I forget
	the publisher/author, the book isn't infront of me), and it's
	been very helpful.  Sadly though, it just barely touches on
	routing, and indicates that the dynamic routing should be just
	fine.  It also covers OpenBSD 2.5 rather than 2.7.

	Jeff