Wow,

On Wed, 15 Nov 2000, you wrote:
> Nonono... it's downloading the file fine, not opening it as text, but it's
> gunzipping it on the way. Shiftclick and SaveAs don't help ):

Ok, here is the Mozilla build that I am using. I think this is one of the
nightly builds, but the crack is clouding my mind right ATM.

[Mozilla]
Mozilla M18
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux 2.2.16 i686; en-US; m18) Gecko/20001109

My Mozilla does not behave in the same way as you are describing - I just
downloaded a tar.gz to make sure. Not to become alarmed, but something tells me
that in a previous life, you killed something important <grin>.

Bill Layer
Sales Technician
<b.layer at vikingelectronics.com>