Ah, in C, 0 means false and 1 means true, but in UNIX in general, a program
that exits with _no_ error returns 0, and otherwise returns non-0.  It
makes sense if you think of the fact that it returns with whether or not it
returned false.  Did I have an error? No - return 0 (error false)
				      Yes - return non-0 (error true)

It took me a little while to see this logic :)

Gabe