Ok, that's pretty sweet.  What happens if you move the TV window off the
left side of the screen into itself??  :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Yaron [mailto:jethro at freakzilla.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2000 12:03 AM
To: TCLUG
Subject: [TCLUG:23757] TVOUT success (really!)

  Haha! I got TVOUT working with my Matroc G400. Didn't really take very
long either! All you have to do is (A) Get Matrox to mail you the TVOUT
cable for the secondary head (free BTW). Then you setup a second monitor
with a refresh rate of 60Hz and put

Option	"Tv"

in the Device section.

I'm running it with xinerama now.

Ok. Here is the sick part.

In order to test this, I have connected the TVOUT into my BT848 Capture
card, and am using XawTV to view my other screen on the current
screen. I'll make a screen capture now...

http://www.yaron.org/pic/tvout-1.jpg is what it looks like to me.
http://www.yaron.org/pic/tvout-2.jpg is presumably how X sees things (:

Sad thing is for the applicatin I'm planning I do NOW want xinerama.

-Yaron