On Sun, 12 Nov 2000, Yaron wrote:

> However, this puts a 2-second delay between tracks, which is annoying the
> heck out of me, especially on live CDs.
>
> I remember seeing a program that lets you control this once, but I don't
> remember what it was called.
>
> Anyone?

The way we used to do it was a direct SCSI copy.  If you have a different
cd drive and burner, you might try doing something as simple as dd.

Disclaimer:  I know it can be done under Linux, but I haven't
myself.  Some of the standard primitive commands might be too primitive --
sometimes cdrecord or others use little things like double
buffering.  But, discs are cheap enough these days that you could afford
an experiment or two.<g>

Cheers,
Phil M

--
"To misattribute a quote is unforgivable." --Anonymous