I am trying to install my first nameserver on my Linux box. I am reading
my Red Hat documentation like a good little newbie does before he asks
questions, and I even did a Google search beforehand.

QUESTION:
  Which rpms do I use if I want to install bind on my box?
   ls *bind* on my red hat install disk lists four RPMS's:

bind-8.2.2_P5-9.i386.rpm        bind-utils-8.2.2_P5-9.i386.rpm
bind-devel-8.2.2_P5-9.i386.rpm  ypbind-3.3-28.i386.rpm

  Which of these do I use? And does anyone know where I can get good
documentation for it's installation on Linux? I would have thought some
documentation would explain the functions of each of these RPM's, but I
guess I am wrong. It is so fun being a newbie in the Linux
jungle! : ) Thanks.