I gave up on trying to find any information on setting up the Caldera NetWare
client on non-Caldera (and non-RedHat) systems, so I figured it out myself, and
hacked up a little document on it. I still have one fairly annoying issue to
solve (clean shutdown), and I am sure that one of the smart shell programmers on
the list will be able to fix it quickly.

If it's ok, I'd like to post the HOWTO & modified nwclient script to the list,
for comment, correction and review. If I can solve the shutdown issue, I am
prepared to submit the revised document to the Linux Documentation Project. I
will happily credit whomever is able to solve the shutdown issue.

Without objection, I'll post it in a half-hour.

--
Bill Layer
Sales Technician