* Phil Plumbo <psp at printwareinc.com> [001109 15:32]:
> >ringworld.org: Network Soultions (only registar at the time...too much
> >depending on the domain to deal with transfering it else where.)
>
> What's the problem with transferring? Can't they transfer that without an
> outage?
> "Go ahead and transfer, but you'll be offline for three weeks"?

Well, its scary still right now.  There have been absoulte horror
stories, and there are no gaurentees that you will *keep* your domain if
someone messes up.

--
Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org> #nicnac at efnet
http://www.ringworld.org/  finger:dieman at destiny.ringworld.org

< TheDude> vim just don't work on my system
< Signal_11> TheDude: It only has two modes - typing and beep mode!