He he..

> What's supposed to be on that CD, anyway?

For the life of me I can't tell, Yaron. The marketing is so
intentionally obscure that it's difficult to discern exactly what they are (or
are not) giving away. I read some of the info on their site, and from what I
can tell, they create and deploy network based applications, which use a Java
thin client on the workstation side. This is the heart of their
cross-platform solution. Here is a snip from their site:

Who says there are no applications for Linux?

                   Appgen PowerWindows general business and accounting applications are Linux-native, and have been since 1997.
                   These are the first, and only, Linux accounting applications to be IBM Netfinity ServerProven, and PowerWindows
                   was awarded the "Best Office Solution" by the Editors of Linux Journal in the Penguin Playoffs at Comdex/Linux
                   Business Expo in Fall 1999.

                   The Appgen Linux Java client, introduced earlier this year, means "No Windows Necessary". Now, small-to-midsize
                   businesses can have all the benefits of GUI in a pure Linux environment. And, PowerWindows applications support
                   both GUI PCs or character mode terminals, simultaneously.