On Wed, Nov 08, 2000 at 09:35:16PM -0600, Clay Fandre wrote:

>So you are alive. You gonna show us all how cool GFS is on Saturday or
>what?

Heh, I sent a mail to the list abotu that but my work address apparently isn't
on the allow list anymore.

I need to know wheat you guys wanna see,

a: really technical discussion, slides no demo
b. not quite as technical with a vmware demo / tutorial.

My demo cluster is being used for memexpd lock server failover testing so I
can't roll a little cluster, but a vmware demo is damn near as cool.

You guys make the call, it's be myself and one other guy.
--
Ben Lutgens  Cell: 651.387.9065  Home: 651.703.9541

Backup not found: (A)bort (R)etry (T)hrowup