Mine came with the Linux driver on a floppy.  It uses the DECchip Tulip
 (dc21x4x) driver (at that point, they said to replace tulip.c with the
one on the disk, but I believe the tulip driver that comes with the kernel
works with it now).

Otherwise, you should be able to track it down on their website.

Michael Vieths
Foeclan at Winternet.Com