We were having some problems with this when I was doing some systems
integration on our print servers.  This was with Linksys LNE100TX, but I
recall it happening on some 3COM cards as well.  If we left it to
Auto-detect the 10/100 and Full/Half duplex, it would occasionally flake
out on us, but if we manually set them, it worked fine.

Michael Vieths
Foeclan at Winternet.Com