Anyone using network solutions as their reg-auth with guardian?

Several months ago, when Network Solutions started to support pgp5, something
broke for me.

When I pgp sign a message using mutt with pgp5, I get a return message from
Network Solutions say my form has error messages on pretty much every line.

The error is saying "=20" is an invalid character. Which I found to be a space.

So, if I tr -s spaces and make sure blank lines are just cr, things work ok, but
what a pain in the ass.

Anyone ideas?

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700