Hi,

Kinda off topic, but has anyone had this happen to them before?

I've got a 3com 3c905-TC NIC. Used to work fine, now it apparently is
dropping about 25% of all packets. Movied it to another machine and it
does the sam there. All the other NICs are 3coms, most of them also 905's
(though various models).

One reason I think it might NOT be the NIC is I've done some TCPDUMPs, and
when you're pinging other machines they send out arp requests for this
card every 10 seconds or so. Pinging from other nics doesn't do that.

Anyone have any ideas before I go get a new 3com?

-Yaron