On Mon, Nov 06, 2000 at 10:49:48AM -0600, Adam Maloney wrote:
> The default action will be to accept mail, if one of the rbl servers goes
> down.

Awesome.

> If you have a high-enough mail volume you can sign Vix' indemnification
> agreement and they'll let you stealth-zone xfer the rbl zone so you can
> query your local server.  This makes a huge speed difference if you do
> large volumes of mail.

Well, I'll have to see about it.  We get thousands of messages a day.  I
just saw this on their site too:

"NOTE: we are reworking the zone transfer agreement and policy, and
therefore cannot accept new requests at this time. If you would like to be
notified of new developments, please let us know. We plan to have the new
documents ready for release shortly."

So, I'll just have to do it in "inquiry" mode for now.

> You can also subscribe via BGP, if you have anything that speaks it.

Don't think I do.

Thanks for the info!

Gabe
Gabe Turner				       |  	   X-President,
UNIX Systems Administrator,		       | Assoc. for Computing Machinery
U of M Supercomputing Institute for	       |    Univerisity of Minnesota
Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation    |       dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu

"I've been known to lie, but this here's a true story."
					- Narrator in "Big House Blues"