So now that I've got nkfs compiled and load, and caldera's
nwclient+utils-4.2.2-2 installed, I think I'm almost there. nwlogin works
fine. I can authorize myself into the nds tree or individual servers. I
can't seem to mount nds stuff though. When I try:

sudo nwmount -t carleton -v fabio_phy.stu.acad.carleton ~/netware

I get

nwmount: Unable to mount errno fffffff3.  Or sometimes fffffffb of
ffffffff

I can't find any documentation on this error (I get error nomuber ffffffff
if I try to use root in case sudo causes problems).  Before, I was
sucessful in mounting the volume by using server=fabio volume=usr, so I
thought it was the tree specficiation that wasn't working, but now I get
the same error when I try to mount that way. It seems that something died,
and now I can't mount netware volumes. I tried logining in and out, but
that didn't fix anything.

Also, is there a way to browse the netware tree (like you can from
windows) to find where the printers and servers are. (slist and pqlist
equivalents)

I'm using Mandrake 7.2 with 2.2.17 kernel and nwclient+utils-4.2.2

Ben