After upgrading to Mandrake 7.2 from 7.0, when I run sendmail as a normal
user I get:

Can't create transcript file ./xfeA3LUJ918407: Permission denied

I tried running sendmail a sgui mail since that is the perms in
/var/spool/mqueue are for group mail. But that didn't change anything. I
have my perms for /var/spool/mqueue 775 with group mail.

Do other mandrake 7.2 people have this problem? I've removed sendmail and
reinstalled from the rpm. Any ideas how to fix this? I'm not running
sendmail in daemon mode, but that shouldn't affect running
/usr/sbin/sendmail.

Thanks,

Ben