Nullclient is a very useful configuration. But I think what bob is
asking is if there is a way to change the sendmail behaviour regarding
how a Received header is inserted into the message for each hop
that an email might take.

Other posters have asked this on comp.mail.sendmail and the answer
has been that you would need to modify source code to do this. Realize
that you could modify the received header in the M4, or resulting cf
file but then you would most likely lose real (and perhaps valuable)
header info by doing that. The inability to trace a message because
you decided not to include host, ident, time info in an email header
etc.

					- Karl