why yes I do....

I've got a sparc2 that needs a monitor! what's the deal with it?

Colin Kilbane

For additional commands, e-mail: tclug-list-help at mn-linux.org

Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 09:59:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: ravenmaster <blackcrow77 at yahoo.com>
To: tclug-announce at mn-linux.org
Subject: [TCLUG] [TCLUG:19365] Twin Cities PHP User Group meeting
Sender: tclug-list-admin at lists.real-time.com

Thought this might be of interest to the TCLUG group.  There is a new

PHP user group that recently formed in the Twin Cities.  Our next

meeting is scheduled for Thursday, July 13, at 6:30pm.  Location:

Dunn Brothers coffee shop

201 3rd Ave S

Minneapolis, MN

There's a conference room on the 2nd floor reserved under my name,

Jenkins.  Officially this is only our 2nd meeting and at this point

we're not sure of the topic but hope to have one before the meeting.

Chris Moewes started the group.  The official web site is at:

http://www.moewes.com/tcphp.php3.  There's a link at the bottom of the

page to signup for our mailing list.  Chris also has another site that

might be of interest to TCLUGers:  http://www.linuxnovice.org/.

If your interested in PHP, stop by and have some coffee with us.

--

-scot

http://mail.yahoo.com/