On Wed, Jun 28, 2000 at 08:18:04AM -0500, Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:

>Exactly - which is exactly why they should release it before they are behind
>a kernel version (in their release distro) yet again.

Behind a kernel version? How hard is it to download a new kernel? The kernel
does not make the dist. You can get that anywhere. What makes a dist are the
packages that are available, how they're packaged and how stable they are.

--
Ben Lutgens  Cell: 651.387.9065  Home: 651.703.9541

"I thought Christmas only comes once a year..."
James Bond - The World Is Not Enough