Hey all.

I have been trying to do a cvsup -g -L2 <directory>/standard-supfile and
everything seems to go fine until the end.  Absolutely EVERYTHING in the
/usr/src directory is deleted and the cvsup program exits with: disconnecting
from servers.  Completed Successfully.  The only problem is:  it never down
loaded the new sources.  Below is the supfile I've been using.  (Note: I'm
running FreeBSD 3.4)

Thanks for your help in advance.

____________________standard-supfile listed below______________________
# Defaults that apply to all the collections
#
# IMPORTANT: Change the next line to use one of the CVSup mirror sites
# listed at http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/mirrors.html.
*default host=cvsup.FreeBSD.org
*default base=/usr
*default prefix=/usr
*default release=cvs tag=RELENG_4_RELEASE
*default delete use-rel-suffix

# If your network link is a T1 or faster, comment out the following line.
*default compress

## Main Source Tree.
#
# The easiest way to get the main source tree is to use the "src-all"
# mega-collection.  It includes all of the individual "src-*" collections,
# except the export-restricted collections.
src-all

# These are the individual collections that make up "src-all".  If you
# use these, be sure to comment out "src-all" above.
#src-base
#src-bin
#src-contrib
#src-etc
#src-games
#src-gnu
#src-include
#src-kerberosIV
#src-lib
#src-libexec
#src-release
#src-sbin
#src-share
#src-sys
#src-tools
#src-usrbin
#src-usrsbin

## Export-restricted collections.
#
# Only people in the USA and Canada may fetch these collections.  If
# you are not in the USA or Canada, please use the collections in the
# "secure-supfile" instead.
#
# The easiest way to get the export-restricted code is to use the
# "cvs-crypto" mega-collection.
cvs-crypto
#
# These are the individual collections that make up "cvs-crypto".  If
# you use these, be sure to comment out "cvs-crypto" above.
#src-crypto
#src-secure
#src-sys-crypto

____________________standard-supfile listed above______________________