Well, I've been playing with LDAP for awile now, and the company
directory is up and running. Users like it. All is well.

But I want to take it a bit further, and go beyond being a quick way to
fill a users addressbook. I know that with nss-ldap and pam-ldap you can
set up authnitication services (and samba has support for domain control
with a LDAP back-end...unsupported and unstable as it may be...), but
finding online documentation has proven to be a bit...difficult.

So I'm wondering if anyone has set this up before, knows of or has come
across decent documentation, or has any tips.

Thanks, and I'll let you know if anything fruitful comes from this
endevor.

--
        \\\|///