i don't know why you guys are talking about all this complicated stuff,
when it sounds like the guy can get more than one IP address.. just use IP
aliasing, and bind each web server to a different IP.
all you need to do is this:
'ifconfig eth0' for your main server
'ifconfig eth0:0' for your next server
'ifconfig eth0:1' for your next server, and so on

for redhat configs.. just copy the ifcfg-eth0 script in
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts to ifcfg-eth0:0, and edit to taste.

for debian 2.2, just add an iface static inet eth0:0 to
/etc/network/interfaces

then just bind the apache/AOL configs to the IP of choice, and bam.. all
done

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben at nerp.net)