On Sat, Jul 22, 2000 at 11:11:21AM -0500, Luke Francl wrote:
> Again, Vim does pretty nice colorized text, but it only seems to work well
> in the console and in rxvt -- everything else looks awful, and since at
> work I can't use either of those, I can't use syntax coloring.

Why can't you use rxvt at work?  Its pretty easy to compile and put
in a bin directory under your home directory.  That's what I did
because I don't like Sun's dtterms and winterms, and their xterms
don't support color.  Or you could use gvim - it uses its own
window.

--
Jim Crumley                 |
crumley at belka.space.umn.edu |