Kent Schumacher wrote:

> What is your network like? Are you running Unix systems with people at
> the console, or X-Terminals, or ???.
>
> I'm curious because I am running a bunch of X-Terminals running off a couple
> of Linux and Solaris boxes, and there are some Windows apps that we could
> use, but I am unwilling to run Windows all over the place.

When I was at Honeywell, everyone that was on a UNIX workstations used
it so they could use MS Office. The performance was great, the cost
wasn't. I even tried it over a 28.8 and it was still pretty good.

Plus they have the client for just about any platform. And I think they
even have a server app for UNIX now.