A link, a link, my, uh...an altoid for a link!

George Swan wrote:

> It's questionable what you can teach in 2.5 hours.
> ...Nevertheless,
> since I didn't have to pay for it...and it might be a good
> quick survey review... and maybe more, I signed up for:
>
> (ADCS on U of MN campus minicourse)
> "Linux Security Issues" on Thurs. 1:30-4:00
> $10.00 students
> $20.00 Staff and Faculty
> $40.00 Alumni and Others
>
> Why am *I* mentioning this?
> Because registration is at the magic number of "eight",
>    if anyone registered decides to cancel,
>    ....they'll cancel the whole thing.
>
> So just in case anyone's interested in attending....
>
> gs
> George Swan
> Collection Development Support Unit     VOICE:  (612) 624-5860
> Room 170B, Wilson Library                       FAX:    (612) 626-9353
> University of Minnesota Libraries               g-swan at tc.umn.edu
> 309 19th Avenue South                   cdm-web at tc.umn.edu
> Minneapolis, MN 55455                   colldev at tc.umn.edu
> USA                                             http://staff.lib.umn.edu/cdm/

Troy Johnson   mailto:john1536 at tc.umn.edu   http://umn.edu/~john1536/
Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed, as they
are in almost every kingdom in Europe. The supreme power in America
cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword, because the people are armed,
and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops.
	-- Noah Webster