On Fri, Jul 14, 2000 at 10:22:40AM -0500, Philip C Mendelsohn wrote:
>On Fri, 14 Jul 2000, Lord Xoi wrote:
>
>The only thing I would suggest as a problem is mechanical -- an ethernet
>cable dangling off the little doodad on the card tends to eventually
>stress and bend or break cables, if you don't just sit nicely at a table.

Yeah, 3Com makes one called an X-Jack where the RJ-45 plugs straight into the
card. Very nice, there are many more types like this, but the X-Jack is the
only one I  remember, yet another example of good marketing, like the O'Reilly
books (Thanks scott fritchie, I borowed that...;-)

--
Ben Lutgens  Cell: 651.387.9065  Home: 651.703.9541

"I thought Christmas only comes once a year..."
James Bond - The World Is Not Enough