Yes, there is a project devoted to these ends, but at the moment the
name escapes me.  If it's not posted before I rememeber, I'll post it.

Personally, I've setup Linux servers for a few small businesses but, I
will admit, they can do only limited maintenance.  They depend on me for
the rest. My previous employer used a product from "Apex" called "Team
Internet" which was a prepackaged Linux server with a Web front end for
setup and maintenance.  At the time they bought it, about 2 years ago,
it sold for $2,200, a far cry from the $80 I charged one of my last
small businesses for the i486 Linux server I sold them.

Seth

--
Seth Bernsen
Software Engineer