!!!  Turning locking off is _not_ a good idea.  What if you've got too seperate
MUAs running on two different machines (or the same machine) both reading your
mail spool?  There's a good chance you could corrupt your spool.  If it's a
locking problem, make sure you have rpc.statd running so that mutt can flock
your spool.

Gabe

Gabe Turner		X-President, ACM @ U of MN	     dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu

"YOU _GAVE_AWAY_ $47 MILLION DOLLARS??  You fat, bloated eediot!"
						- Ren Hoek in "Stimpy's Big Day"