<snip>
>Huh for some reason I cant find the magic monitor link but check these out
>while I look for it

well, there's always Panoramtech.com
they'll make pretty much any size you want, so it seems. (up to and
including 100'x30' stadium displays; which might be available at
4000x1200, but I'm not sure)

here's their low-end model:
http://www.panoramtech.com/product2000/product_frm.htm
3 flat panels joined together at 3072x768. about $10,000, so they say.
the PV290 model is the next size up (3x 18" flat panels at 3840x1024);
at about $15,000 I think.

I think it would make sense to put the panels on end, so we would have
higher displays as well as wider than normal. a 3072x1280 display
would allow for much taller xterms, after all. :)

I think the screens on massmultiples.com's models, can be rotated
vertically, tho.

Carl Soderstrom
Systems Administrator    307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA	         Buffalo, MN
carls at agritech.com       (763) 682-1091