Someone asked me today about authenticating their Linux box against an NT
domain.  I looked into it, and found "winbind" which is part of the Samba
project.  Here's a link to a PDF about it:
http://www.instinct.org/samba/ftp/appliance/winbind.pdf

As much as I hate to closely integrate a Linux box and an NT domain, it
definitely has its uses, ESPECIALLY for ftp servers.  Windows IIS ftp server
sucks bigtime, and I use Linux ftp servers.  I have ALOT of users, and user
administration has become a headache.  If I could just let these people use
their NT domain logins, my life would be much simpler.

Has anyone played around with this?  Does it exist in a usable form yet?

Jay