On Wed, 27 Dec 2000, Ben Kochie wrote:
> my roomie found something called "ORBS lite"  it includes only things that
> have proven positive.. not ORBS's "we hate you" list.. i havn't looked it
> up.. but I was going to play with it tomorow.

Mail servers which test positive for relaying, are manually entered into
the ORBS database, block access when ORBS probes them, or are within the
address blocks of known spammers. All servers which participate in a
multihop relay are listed as open relays. The full ORBS database is
queried via the domain suffix relays.orbs.org. Queries that use the suffix
inputs.orbs.org instead will return a positive result only if a server has
tested positive as an open relay, but not if it was blacklisted for other
reasons. Some administrators see this so-called "ORBS Lite" as a good
compromise between the cautious policy of the MAPS RSS and the very
aggressive policy of the full ORBS database.

So, you just use inputs.orbs.org instead of relays..