I have only the 1st cd for Mandrake 7.2, so I opened rpmdrake , went to
preferences and removed the 2nd cdrom entry. The hard drive went thrashing
and it started to remove all these rpm entries. It gave an error on a nfs
package and we started. Ever since when I start RpmDrake it pops up a
error "RpmDrake was unable to find any package Please check your
installation. If you made an NFS install, check the NFS directories are
still correctly mounted."

I can't find its rpm database. When I go to perferences to add a media
type for the cdrom (it has 0 media's setup now), when I I click ok, I get
the same error message.(saem for ftp entry) I don't know what file(s) it
is missing, but my basic rpm stuf seems fine. Any idea how to rebuild this
database?

Thanks,

Ben