--- Jamie Ostrowski <jamie at floyd.getsetnet.net> wrote:

>  Are there any  people in here learning C and
> interested in C
> programming
> in Linux?
> Thought it might be good to know who is so we can
> ask questions of each
> other.
Jamie,
Yes, but unfortunately, my Linux box is down...
actually down,.. lost by UPS... and my present box
only has 2GB... and the dreaded "W" word on it... but
I am still checking in with the TCLUG list.... I have
been using Richard Stones and Neil Matthews book...
Beginning Linux Programming (2nd Ed.) for my C intro.

Should be back at the EMACS soon... stick around...
there are more lurking about.