Are you still using an old operating system? Why not upgrade to a
newer and
more reliable version? You'll enjoy greater features and more
stability.

Microsoft Dos 6.22				$15
Microsoft Windows 3.11				$15
Microsoft Windows 95				$15
Microsoft Windows 98 SE 			$20
Microsoft Windows Millenium 			$20
Microsoft Windows 2000 Pro 			$20
Microsoft Windows 2000 Server			$50
Microsoft Windows 2000 Advanced Server (25CAL)	$65

As well, why not try out some of the greatest office applications
below?
A am selling perfectly working copies  of Microsoft Office 2000
SR-1 Premium
Edition for a flat price of $50 USD. The suite contains 4 discs
and includes:

Word
Excel
Outlook
PowerPoint
Access
FrontPage
Publisher
Small Business Tools
PhotoDraw

Office Developer 2000 is available as well for $65 and is the
Premium
version with Developer Tools.

If you are would like to order, please email me. I accept
checks,money
orders, and PayPal(Allows use of creditcards with 3% surcharge.)
The
software are virus checked and copied correctly with the best
software and
hardware available. In other words, they work flawlessly. CDR's
as you
know cost very little and there is little reason for me to rip
you off.
The highest cost is the time and effort I spent in defeating the
copy
protection system properly. I will definitely send the software
upon
receipt of payment.

Mand

Some of our other titles that are immediately available are

Adobe Acrobat 4.0		$20
Adobe AfterEffects 4.1		$29
Adobe Dimensions 3.0		$29
Adobe FrameMaker 5.5		$29
Adobe Go Live 5.0		$29
Adobe Image Styler 1		$29
Adobe InDesign 1.5		$20
Adobe Illustrator 9		$29
Adobe PageMaker 6.5		$29
Adobe Pagemill 3		$29
Adobe Photoshop 5.5		$29
Adobe Photoshop 6		$35
Adobe Premiere 5.1		$29
Adobe Photodeluxe 3.0 		$20
Adobe Pro Jpeg 3.0		$20
Adobe Streamline 4.0		$20

MS DOS 6.22 (disk)		$15
MS Exchange 2000 Server		$35
MS Map Point 2001		$25
MS Money 2000 *Deluxe		$25
MS Office 2000 Professional	$35 (Word, Excel, Outlook,
Access, Power Point, and Front Page)

MS Office 2000 Premium		$50 (Word, Excel, Outlook,
Access, Power Point,
				     Front Page, Photodraw,
Publisher, and Business tools)
MS Office 2000 Prem. Developer	$65 (Everything in Office Premium
plus Powerful Tools for software developers)
MS Picture It 2001		$30
MS Project 2000			$30
MS Proxy Server 2.0		$30
MS SQL Server 7.0		$50
MS SQL Server 2000 Enterprise	$50
MS Windows 3.11 (disk)		$15
MS WIndows 95			$15
MS Windows 98 SE		$20
MS Windows 2000 Pro		$20
MS Windows 2000 Advanced Server	$65
MS Windows Millenium (winME)	$20
MS Works 2000			$30
MS Visio 2000 Server		$50 2 Disc(Network add ons
included)
MS Visual Basic 6 Professional	$30
MS Visual Studios 6 Enerprise   $50 (Visual Basic, Visual C++,
Visual InterDev 6.0, Visual J++, Visual FoxPro)

3D Studio Max 3			$35
Alias Wavefront Fusion 2.0	$50
Alias Wavefront Maya 3.0	$50
Autocad 2000			$35
Autocad 2000i			$40
Corel Draw 9			$29
Corel Draw 10                   $35
Corel Suite 2000 *Dutch		$35 (WordPerfect 9, Corel
Presentations, Quattro Pro, Dad, CorelCENTRAL, PerfectFit)
Macromedia Dreamweaver 4	$30
Macromedia Fireworks 4		$30
Macromedia Flash 5		$30
Nico's Commander 5.3		$15