I'll weigh in on this one as well. I've been a programmer on and off for 15+
years, everything from 6502 assembly to an assortment of application specific
scripting languages. I've also done end user support (help desk and non-help
desk), been a sys admin, and a college instructor! People look at me as if my
head has become detached from my shoulders like a hanging chad when I admit
to liking support. Of course no matter what I start doing whereever I've been
I always end up doing some coding as well as any other stuff.

Happy holidays all!
Jack