Well, those dip-shits at qwaste have screwed me once again.
I moved to a different apartment within the same building
and they are claiming that there is too much noise on my
line now (whatever) and refuse to continue to give me service
even though I've been paying them $100/month (which they
dont seem to care about) for over 2 years (do the math).

I live in Eden Prairie, does anyone know what other services
are available in my area? Im not too concerned with bandwidth
as much as i am being able to lease a static subnet and have
DNS deletgated to my servers.

If anyone out there had any info, please let me know!!!

And if I ever get rich and/or start my own busniess or even
have any influence on phone/ISP services (like at my current
company where we pay Qworst millions) I will do all I can
to NOT give them any business. I hate them with a passion.
I've dealt with them for the past 2 and half years and their
service has been horrible when I've had to make any changes.
They're also feeding me DSL tech crap for excuses that I
know are lies. Arrrggghhhh!!! Its almost the year 2001 and
stupid companies cant figure this stuff out?

Does any one know if RoadRunner will lease me at least 8 static
IP's for a cable modem service? Or any other ISP service
out there?

Frustrated,
Jason