		-----Original Message-----
		From:	Jamie Ostrowski [mailto:jamie at floyd.getsetnet.net]
		Sent:	Tuesday, December 19, 2000 5:15 PM
		To:	tclug-list at mn-linux.org
		Subject:	[TCLUG:23907] Job (Was Unix/Linux sweat
shops)

		   Thanks for the tips. I did sign up with techies.com and
have had a
		couple of pretty good entry level positions sent to me, but
after sending
		my resume, I never heard much back. I think my main problem
is I don't
		have any experience, so I am hungry for anything, and
getting a little
		nervous with bills stacking up. I also signed up with the
TCLUG-JOBS list
		but haven't gotten much there. I don't know, maybe it is my
resume. If
		anyone would be willing to give criticism on it, or offer
advice, I would
		REALLY appreciate it VERY much. I have a copy of it online
at
		http://www.linux-laboratories.com/resume.html

		 If you can maybe offer any kind of criticism you think
might be helpful,
		I would be very appreciative. I know a lot of you have
backgrounds in the
		IT field so it would be really useful to me to get feedback.
Maybe I
		simply need more schooling? I don't know. I thought it would
be enough for
		entry level work.

		    Best Regards,

		   - Jamie