Hi,

> ok.. a PKI that you can put your own keys up in? where? I want it! :)

I haven't learned much and won't have time to look into this further but
following is a response I did recieve, the website is in French so I'm
afraid that I haven't learned a thing, sorry.

<--letter-->

      Hi,

      Is your PKI available yet? More specifically can we put ssl keys
      in a public
      repository? Do you have dates for your application?

I think PKI will be available on idealx.org this week. Sure you can put
ssl keys on a public repository. With idxCA (the first PKI), the
certificate is stored under the Certification Authority and also under
the Organization. Actually the repository is LDAP

      If I understand it correctly, you've got one hot potatoe in
      the oven. Nice
      Job!

I hope I wake up to do this job.

Patrick

<----/letter--->

Well, I don't even know if public repository means it's free of cost. I do
know that all code is to be licensed GPL. Of course that's not an
indication of whether or not there's an organ exchange program.

Ron