Hi,

On Mon, 18 Dec 2000, Clay Fandre wrote:

> What sort of problems are you having? System lockups? Does all 640M show up?
> After I create and mount my filesystem, only about 599M show up.

I _did_ have one or two system hangs with the thing. Only happened a
couple of times when I was fdisking. Scary thing is when I ran fdisk under
Windoze (or DOS really) it hung the machine AND THE FAT GOT SCREWED UP, so
I had to reinstall Doze.

I'm not seeing the full 640MB, I don't think anyone is.

I've been trying to get my machine to boot from it - but that's just not
working. No OS can even _see_ the damn thing at boot. Well, Linux sees it
but for some reason you can't install to it. QNX and Doze 98/98SE/Me can't
see it, Win2K sees it but says it needs more diskspace. Grrrr.

I'm off on a week's vacation now so I won't be connected to reply for much
longer (;

-Yaron