I had some stuff that may interest you guys.  I was collecting parts for a
couple of linux boxes to serve as web, dns, and email servers for my frat.
I ended up with the parts to several extra machines.  I would like to sell
them because the other members of my frat are tired of them cluttering up
our library.  Here's what I have...

P100, at least 64 mb of memory, 2gig hd, cdrom, network, soundblaster,
speakers, redhat 7 installed... asking 70 bucks

P120(overdrived 486) old system, but has SCSI! Has a cdrom, at least 16mb
of memory, may have another 8 to throw in. Right now it has only one gig
of hd with win 95 instaled and a sound card.  I'll throw in another two
gig scsi drive to boot.  asking 50 bucks

P133(overdrived 486> A nice little system that my grandfather was using
till I got him a 233.  It has no cdrom through and it has only about 1.2
gigs.  It has 32 megs of memory and the 30 pin slots are empty.  It has a
network card, sound card, and an old tv tuner card.  asking 50 bucks

I have an dead indy, scsi went on it, but I have 32 megs of memory for one
and a 24 bit video card.  In addition I have a nice 17 inch monitor to go
with it.  I have several 2gig drives that could be used with an indy.
I would like 70 bucks for the video card, 50 for the memory, and make an
offer on the hard disks.

Have an working sparc2,  no monitor though...  Has four gigs of hard
drive, 64 mb of memory, all cables and a trancever for rj45. I never got
around to installing rh on it through. asking 80 bucks

If you are interested in helping me get rid of any of this junk, just drop
me a line and make an offer.

Merry Christmass
Colin Kilbane
612-623-9806