* Chad '^chewie' Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net> [001215 13:39]:
>     1)  I don't have the source code, :. I cannot audit it's security.

http://cosm.mithral.com/
http://www.stanford.edu/group/pandegroup/Cosm/source.html

Hrm, it still doesn't say anything.  Anyhow.
>     2)  It's in binary format.  Even if I had the source code, how

I hope you dont run dnetc either, then.  At least Cosm gives you a look
at the low level stuff that they implement.

The thing about chroot jails, is that they dont stop everything.  If
someone still gets access to your machine remotely, and somehow puts a
staticaly linked trojan... they can still plan a awesome DDoS from your
resources.

Sometimes, paranoia leads to getting nothing done.

Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org> #linuxos at irc.openprojects.net
http://www.ringworld.org/  finger:dieman at destiny.ringworld.org

"Kupo, kupkup, kupopo...  Po... Kupo!?  KUPOPO!!!
	<Chomp chomp> Kupooo."
		-Moguta (FFIX)