It appears to be some sort of portscanner or probe thingy.  I haven't seen
any programs called "uh".  He probably compiled some exploit and gave it a
random name.  That particular IP is part of index.com.jo's domain.  What
country is .jo?

Take a look in /tmp with an "ls -al" and see if you see anything strange in
there.  Check your logs, look at /etc/inetd.conf and see if there is a
/bin/sh or a /bin/bash in it, look at /etc/passwd and see if there are any
new accounts, look for new home directories.  If you can, just tar up /etc
/var/log and /tmp, save it somewhere, and reformat the box.  Who knows what
kind of backdoors are left behind.